In the food production industry, metal is one of the most commonly found contaminant materials in food. Metal can be introduced at all stages of processing of food, as it is most commonly used in the construction of machinery, handling equipment and ancillary utensils. A metal detector for the food industry can help ensure the safety and integrity of a wide range of unpackaged, packaged or bulk goods, by identifying metal contaminants during processing or packaging and helping to ensure that they do not enter food that we eat.
- Phase tracking function, which can maintain the stable high-sensitivity detection ability.
- Product tracking function, which can do adjustment and compensation according to the changes of the product effect automatically.
- Auto-balanced calibration function, which can ensure the service life of the machine.
- Can automatically check the product, analysis and record.
- 100 kinds of products can be stored in product database.
- IP65 dust and water proof.
- The performance of the conveyor belt is complied with the American food sanitation standard (FDA), it can be used for inspection of the unpacked food directly.
- Can stably work for a long time, with a special design that is suitable for a harsh production environment of strong vibration and high interference, the equipment won’t miss alarm even when you tap the probe.
- User friendly interface, convenient for operation. LCD display.
- Dual channel detecting: one channel to detect FE and the other to detect non-ferrous metals.