Pasta Processing Line
Pasta production equipment
Pasta production implies using of pasta production equipment: such basic units as flour sifter, macaroni extruder, preliminary drier (trabatto), main drying complex as well as packaging machine. If necessary, basic automatic line for pasta production could be completed with additional devices and machines.
One of the most important criteria in the selection of equipment is its capacity. Besides, a choice of production line is defined by a size of enterprise, available production space, type of the most optimal energy source as well as types of pasta products.
Pasta production equipment manufactured by UkrTechnoFoods
UkrTechnoFoods company, manufacturer of various equipment for food industry, is also a developer of modern innovative state-of-the-art pasta processing equipment. Our company has both Ukrainian and international patents for technologies and engineering solutions in this field.
Equipment, manufactured by UkrTechnoFoods, successfully operates in many countries of the world.
We offer automatic lines for pasta production with different capacities: from 250 kg/h to 1000 kg/h.
1. Classic production technology according to the modern standards.
2. Perfect quality of equipment: only high quality materials and components of leading producers of Europe and the world are used in manufacturing of our equipment.
3. Perfect quality of product: matt thick-walled bright pasta with excellent taste.
4. Energy-saving technology and optimal heat insulation: significant reduction of production costs.
5. Possibility of using a drying chamber operated on the most suitable energy source: gas, electricity or different types of solid fuel.
6. Possibility of using different raw materials: whole-wheat flour, hard-wheat flour( durum semolina ).
7. Variety of pasta shapes: for satisfying the requirements of the most exacting buyers.
8. Product-friendly drying process: low temperature mode allows to avoid cracks and changes in colour of pasta.
9. Lines are easy-to-operate, easy to clean and maintain: don't require special skills and highly paid qualified specialists.
10.Waste-free technology: zero waste of water and raw material during production
11.Turnkey project: from carrying out the optimal layout of customer's production, providing with a project for supplying communications( electricity, water, sanitation and ventilation ), project for required office areas, raw materials and final product warehouses up to providing with different and exclusive recipes, patented technologies as well as with installation, commissioning and training of staff.